Elements adopt a ‘total fitness’ approach – whereby physical (muscular and cardiovascular) and neurological fitness (skill & motor control) are all deemed important aspects to how we plan & deliver both group and individual sessions.
We have a unique & bespoke system which helps us identify your PRIMARY goal for training…even if you are unsure yourself
”LIFE READY” DAY-TO-DAY FITNESS
- Active Flexibility & Mobility
- Rehab/Prehab of Work Demands
- Management of Chronic Conditions
- Exercise for Lower Back Pain
- Current British BMX Champion (Female 30+ Cruiser)
- Training to compete in World Championships 2022!
- Working on balancing lifestyle and work
- To be in great shape for big birthday celebrations!
- Managing arthritis of the knees
- Being strong and ready for job she loves!
‘EVERYDAY ATHLETE’ STRENGTH & CONDITIONING
- ‘Functional Strength’ for life & work demands
- Lifts, carries & throws stuff & gets a sweat on!
WEIGHTLIFTING & PERFORMANCE
- Competes in National CrossFit competitions
- Works hard to balance all areas of fitness for peak performance
- Kickoxing competitior
- 2 x World Champion & 1 x European Champion
- Fit in her 70’s – Goes to Ballet weekly!
- Goal is to improve jumping for Ballet enjoyment
You will have an in-depth consultation session where our coaches will help gain an understanding of the direction your training should take based on your goals. This will include talking through fitness experience and any injuries. This is a relaxed discussion to get to know you as an individual.
Your coach will have prepared your training program and outlined which of our unique classes would be suitable for your development by the next session. You will be guided through this to reap the benefits and ensure you have the ‘know how’ to achieve the results you want.